Monday, April 2, 2007

While Not Knitting.......

This weekend, my family did something new for us. My sister's son, and my husband's niece and her husband all competed in a triathlon. My sister, her daughter-in-law, grandson and I drove around trying to capture her son on camera as he biked (we missed the swim due to our usual problems in leaving on time and getting organized - like knowing exactly which condo they were staying in when we went to pick up Lauren and Jake!). Among the family paparazzi, I got the best shot!!

We missed his run because the sky opened up. Although we tried to get out of the car and watch for him among the sloshing runners, all we managed to do was get really wet and take photos of Jake "eating rain." We never did see our niece, but I ran into her Sunday as she waited for her husband to run in triumphantly from his event. All of them did really well and had a great time! We had fun watching and especially having family visit us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice action shot!

AuntieAnn said...

Décousue = "unstitched", n'est-ce pas?