Sunday, April 1, 2007

Photos.....at last...

OK...after discovering the "Add Image" button last post, I finally had time to try it. Knitting blogs are so much better with them. The foot picture is the alpaca pre-frogging. You can't really see the little cable running down either side of the leg. You couldn't really see it even in a good photo or in real life.





You can definitely see the cable in the scarf. I'm really having fun with this, and with a 16 row pattern, it gives me great goals and stopping places when I have time to sit and knit.


I decided to also add a photo showing what you can do with Venezia if you get tired of knitting it and want to stop at the arm holes. Wouldn't that look cute on the slopes?

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yay pictures! I look really scary in that one though.

I'm also glad you've adopted my "place knitting on white pillow" convention.

Anonymous said...

Love the cabled scarf!
I've enjoyed reading your blog.

AuntieAnn said...

Mmm, I love those cables.

Carol said...

I am also new to the blog and still trying things out. I have yet posted pictures as I can't figure out how. I do have someone coming over to give me a hand so check in with my progress.